pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sample Room Haul

Hi everyone! I'm back again with another haul. I got these at Sample Room and it was my first time to try products from them. I guess all of you heard of it already about Sample Room services and I was quite intrigued to try them out. Who doesn't want free samples to try out first anyway?




So this is how it looks when I opened my parcel.  



So these are what I've got from my package. 

I've got Cathy Doll Whitening Suncreen L-Glutathione Magic Cream with SPF 50 PA+++
Cathy Doll Speed White Powder Pact with SPF 40 PA+++
Silka Whitening Lotion in Green Papaya  
Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky.



Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream


This cream from Cathy Doll guarantees that your skin will be bright and spot-free. Containing L-Glutathione and SPF50 PA+++, its high-definition UV protection and whitening ingredients immediately brightens your skin and penetrates skin layers fast to minimize dryness, ward off heat and deliver an intense cooling sensation.

PRODUCT INFO:
- L-Glutathione and Whitening + Pore tightening ingredients
- SPF50 PA+++
- Made in South Korea
- 60ml

FULL SIZE: 60 ml
PRICE: PHP 299
SAMPLE SIZE:  60 ml





VERDICT:  I love how this product has a cooling effect on my face and leaves my face looking hydrated so I can say that this can be very useful during summer. After I used my skin care I apply this one and it easily glides and blends perfectly. It has a glow youthful finish that gives you that radiant healhty looking skin. It doesn't settle to my dry areas so plus points to that. It dries matte and not sticky on face. You can use this product underneath makeup or you can just use it alone to achieve radiant no makeup look when you are too lazy to do those tiresome makeup routine. At least it will give you an acceptable look when you step outside the house and not look like a zombie. 





Cathy Doll Speed White CC Powder Pact SPF 40 PA+++ (Light Beige)


Cathy Doll Speed White CC Powder Pact is formulated from innovative Encapsulation Technology. The easy to blend powder that is compounded with Silicon Coating that provides instant smooth coverage and conceals wrinkles and dark spots. The Mineral Mica Innovation balances your skin tone and creates a multi-dimension appearance after applying. Also, it provides maximum whitening and brightening for your skin. Sebum Control delivers 12-hours of effective oil control and maintains a fresh look even without primer.

The lightweight solution results in brilliant skin all day long. It helps keep your skin tone balanced and bright once used. UV protection formula protects you from sunrays UVA and UVB with high-definition SPF40 PA+++. Once used, expect bright skin all day.

PRODUCT INFO:
-Oil Control + Sun Screen protection
-SPF40 PA+++
-Silicon Coating
Colors available: #21 Light Beige and #23 Natural Beige

FULL SIZES: 12 g
PRICE: PHP 399.00
SAMPLE SIZE: 1 pc. 12 g (light beige)




VERDICT:  As I opened this product from the package I said I got the lightest shade. But surprisingly it actually matched my skin tone after it set on my face. It gives you that brightening effect that evens out skin tone and covers redness. The problem that I encountered with this product is it settles on the dry areas of my face which emphasizes that super flaky dry skin. But I would still give this a try coz I really do love the finish. Also I'm having some sunburns all over my face and body due to our last trip. So maybe exfoliating might help to show this product's real capability.





No comments :

Post a Comment