pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Althea Korea Xmas Box Continues



If you ever checked out my previous posts. You can see that I've been raving about korean skin care products lately from Althea Korea. So now I'm going to continue that raving with another AltheaKorea Xmas Box Haul. This supposed to be a December Haul but as you can see I posted it late due to some circumstances. So without further ado let's get to the haul. 



So these are the products that I've got for my 3rd Xmas Box.



Its My Perfume Hand Cream (60ml)P70.00 PHP2 itemsP140.00 PHP

I'm not really a hand cream girl but when I found these for only PHP70.00 each why not give it a try, right? I ended up loving the hand cream though, I love the Honey Berry the most. Deep Romance is a little bit masculine for my liking but over all I love this product. It doesn't leave you with sticky hands and this product smells good. 


Nude Fantasy Whitening CreamP600.00 PHP1P600.00 PHP

Guys, the reason why I made another purchase from Althea is because of this one. When I found this at their new arrival section I totally freaked out coz I've been wanting to test this one out. I don't know if you heard it already but this product is featured in Wishtrend and even She Goes To Seoul before did a product demo for this one which I ended up wanting to have one.   


Selfie Perfect Eyebrow (1.6g)P150.00 PHP1P150.00 PHP

I love this product not too waxy, easy to blend and perfect for my brow color. I was surprised that it comes along with a refill so diffenitely this product is a good deal. 


Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask
Item# KLARM001
P80.00 PHP1P80.00 PHP

I love face masks and wanted to test out this brand. I heard a lot of good reviews about this and I know this brand is expensive but I was amazed that they have affordable face masks so I grab one.


Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser (150ml)
Item# CRXSC001
P375.00 PHP1P375.00 PHP

If you've been reading this blog then you already knew that I started this blog due to my acne problems. And I think one of the reasons that made my skin better is because of Salicylic Acid. If you have checked out my post about skin care then you'll probably get why I add this product. Though I already clear up my skin but I find that it is better to keep your skin cleaned with Salicylic Acid that normal cleansers. Specially for the period days where those nasty little pimples pops like mushrooms. 



So that is all that I've got from Althea Korea. Thank you so much for reading and I'll post detailed reviews soon of the products that I've got from them. 



No comments :

Post a Comment