pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pangea Resort in Liloan, Cebu

I was really busy last weekend due to some projects. 
Looking for locations, receptions, updating schedules, gifts and some pretty gowns! 
Yap,that's right a wedding. 
But don't worry it's not mine, it's my best friend's.
I'm really excited finally! she found a man.


So I introduced her to a resort which I also found in facebook
And now she's really excited for her big day.


The resort has a wide garden and a beach which is good for garden-beach weddings. 
They also have covered bar area, comfort rooms and a huge parking lot. 
 And you can even rent the whole resort for exclusive use.
Talking about chairs and tables for 100 to 200 persons! Yep, they have it also.  


Here are some of the photos which I took from their facebook account. 
hehe

















What I really love about the place is this area. 
It is perfect for a garden-beach wedding, reunion, Christmas party, anniversaries and other gatherings.

If you like the place you can reach them by this number (032) 316 9620
or you can check their page here.

No comments :

Post a Comment