pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

REVIEW: GT Carrot Lotion with SPF60

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/dce40e7ccc3511e2850d22000aaa095e_7.jpg

GT Carrot Lotion with SPF60

Php195.00 or USD4.5
You can find it in Watsons or local department stores in Philippines.

You can also buy this product here.

PRO's

• Skin whitener
• moisturizer
• Sunblock with SPF60
• Conceals and evens out dark spots
• Reduces signs of aging
• Promotes healthy white and smooth skin
 • No waiting time!
• No hard time blending it with your makeup
• Can be applied as base
• No allergies seen after a month of use
• Good for sensitive skin

A 4-in-1 anti-aging lotion that can be used as a sunblock, moisturizer, whitening and skin concealer. Have I told you that I love concealer?
And this is what I love about it. 

It has beta carotene from pure carrot extract that reduces signs of aging, promoting a healthy, white and smooth even toned young looking skin.


 CON's

• It has runny consistency which tend to be messy (sometimes)
• Packaging is not that appealing?
(some people are attracted to packaging designs before they try some products. Just saying.)
 • It's not waterproof it's more like of a whitening lotion/sunblock.



I've tried it in my hands and it smells great. Super love it!
 It really did whitens your skin after you apply it. 
I'm a fan of whitening products and this one is my number one must have.
Unlike sunblocks you don't have to wait for 30 minutes before going out.
Thinking about pricey sunblocks sold in the market this product is highly recommended if your looking for an affordable one! ^_^


 Tips

You can use this as a concealer on your face. 
Yes, you can use it. It evens out redness and evens out skin tone. 
It easily glides on skin and smoothly promotes healthy completion.
It works like a bb cream! Great right?

So hears how I look after I apply it on my face.



How about you? Have you tried GT Carrot Lotion?







19 comments :

  1. Thanks! ^_^

    I've joined your giveaway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this product i bougt this from watsons and i bougth like four of it but i still need more i cant fine it anywhere in jeddah saudi arabia how should i buy this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Zoozy G. I don't know if it's available in Jeddah but I think these will help.

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/256719_171772352887729_4032009_o.jpg

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171772352887729&set=a.171757502889214.46503.133631636701801&type=1&theater

      I found it posted on their facebook account. For more inquiry and infos about their products please feel free to drop them a message.

      https://www.facebook.com/gtcosmetics

      Delete
    2. hi.. i like ur review its awes0me :) i just wanted to ask if how many weeks or m0nths u've been using dis product before seeing s0me visible results. thank u. :D

      Delete
    3. For this product you can actually see the results right after applying it. It instantly whitens and leaves you with a glowing healthy skin. You can apply this one before putting makeup on. You can also use this one as base. As for me I used it as a BB cream replacement. I'm comfortable using this one on my face just add johnsons bb powder and I'm good to go. Thanks for dropping.... ^_^

      Delete
  3. Yes this is a good product. I think the product is best effective for those fair and light skinned already. I'm trying it now for a week and many of my workmates were amazed about the results. They can see the difference it has on my skin (i'm fair already so when i applied the product it emphasized my skin even better). Everyone noticed the whitening and glowing effect it has on me. More power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this lotion really can be used for the face? o.O i thought its just a body lotion. Dont you have any break out? Or you just dont have sensitive skin at all? I'm acne prone and i would love to use a tinted sunblock for my face. If really this is ok to use for the face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, many persons are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All GT products are better packaged this time. Malakas na po mga GT products kaya palaging out of stocks sa mga Watsons store lalo na ang kanilang bleaching cream. Buti na lang nakakaorder ako ng mabilisan sa page na ito.

    https://www.facebook.com/GTbusinessinquiry/

    Tuloy ang ligaya. Sarap2x buhay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it whiten your skin permanently?

    ReplyDelete