pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Product Review: Shawill Terra Cotta Blusher



Today I'm going to review the Terra Cotta Blusher from Shawill.
When I first saw this in the counter I got pretty much excited coz this can be a good highlighter and at the same time a good blusher when I swatched it on my hand.



It only cost 250 pesos which already comes in three shades.


There is a lot of product and I think I can't finish this for a year.



Colors when swatched in my hand. I think this can also be used as a base eye makeup if you want that soft perk me up look for your eyes. Good for nude makeup look.


So far for the quality and price I think this is a good buy if you are a frugal person or trying to be a minimalist like me. You can definetly use this as eyeshadow, highlight or a blush. Perfect for travel coz you don't have to bring a lot of products just to complete your makeup. 









No comments :

Post a Comment