pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Althea Korea Xmas Box Again!


 Hi Guys!  I'm back again with another Althea Korea haul. I really liked my first purchase that is why I went back to order some of the stuffs that I  forgot to include from my first one.





So these are the products that I've got from Althea Korea. If you have noticed from my previous purchase I'm more into skin care products. I do believe that having a good skin is more pleasant than wearing a ton of makeup just to cover a horrible skin. 



New Delight Tony TintP150.00 PHP1P150.00 PHP

I wanted to get the cherry pink or the red one but sad to say only orange cha cha is available. But still I love this tint because it is long lasting, doesn't transfer and doesn't sting on your lips. I has that sweet fruity scent that makes you want to taste it. By the way, it doesn't taste bad. =D



[MILKY DRESS Grand Opening] The White Platimum EditonP350.00 PHP1P350.00 PHP

I think you already noticed that I love Milky Dress products so I also add this one. This is different from the MILKY DRESS THE WHITE PLATINUM but it both has that instant brightening effect when applied to your skin. I use this one instead of foundation whenever I go out for errands. It feels like a facial moisturizer but gives you that dewy no makeup skin. Not heavy on skin and don't leave tacky or oily skin when it settles. 




[MILKY DRESS Grand Opening] White PlatinumP460.00 PHP1P460.00 PHP

When I made my second order I haven't received my first purchase yet. And I noticed that The White Platinum was quickly sold out. So when I saw that this product is back on stock I don't have a choice but to grab this one. But when my first AltheaXmas Box arrived they are so generous to give me a small version of this product as a gift. 



[MILKY DRESS Grand Opening] The White SkinP340.00 PHP1P340.00 PHP

I use Garnier toner or GT Clarifiance toner but I ran out of toners this time so I have to get one. And, I am really happy that I did try this product as it leaves a smooth and moisturized skin. It also comes with a seal so it won't leak perfect for travel or clumsy people like me. 




[MILKY DRESS Grand Opening] Trill Beige Silky Velvet Primer_30mlP300.00 PHP1P300.00 PHP

My first ever makeup primer. At first I thought this one is a foundation as it looks like a light foundation by first looking at it. It feels like sheer foundation or bb cream but it doesn't feel heavy on skin, does't leave your skin tacky or sticky and it dries matte with a little coverage . This is perfect for base makeup or you can use this alone for minimal makeup look.


No comments :

Post a Comment