pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Life Update



After a couple of months in hiatus. I finally found time to write and do some personal stuffs for my blog. 
Just found out that more and more readers sending me messages, asking and making inquiries about how I made my acne disappear. 
Though, I never thought someone would read my blog. 
Thank you so much guys!

I was a bit off track for those months and I know that I'm not that good in planning and even a consistent blogger. 
Hopefully, I can do more product reviews for the future and I'll try my best to answer all your inquiries.

So much for that, here are some first time life update that I wanted to share with you.
So please, bear with me. 




Finally settled and married. 
Yep, I'm officially married and that was 2 years ago. 
Sorry it took so long to update my blog life while I'm adjusting to my busy work and married life. 
Now, I'm 2 years married, carrying a baby bump and recently, no longer office works.





Starting to love faux calligraphy. 
Planning to decorate the house with my works someday.





We've finally moved to our new place to prepare for this baby bump to arrive. 
I was really excited to make a DIY post and update this blog with some home improvements soon.
I'm currently hooked with white and neutral colors.








Foooooooood! What else to crave for...





No comments :

Post a Comment