pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

DIY: Vanity Table The Budget Way

Ever since before I've been itching to have one. 
But when I found out how expensive vanity tables are I just can't afford those kind of stuffs. I rather buy food and groceries, you know what I mean right?

So now, we are making a vanity table the budget way. 


First we make a table with a drawer and paint it with white. 
We are using 1/2" thick marine plywood, 1"x2" wood for the for the legs, screws, sliders for the drawer and painted it with white using Rain or Shine Fresco. If you have pregnant women or kids around or you are just too sensitive for anything that smells like me? Then this paint is for you. 


After that, cover the top part of the table with white wood grain sticker to make it look fabulous. I bought my white wood grain sticker at ACE Hardware at SM City. And there you go. You have that neat looking vanity table.

By the way, don't forget to put your mirror and other table blings to make it perfect.

See? Even Akie likes it. ^_^


I didn't found any mirror with white frame. So I covered my black mirror frame with white wood  grain sticker to match it with my table.




Tada! You can tell that I'm enjoying it. 


Materials used for this DIY Project:

1/2" thick Marine plywood (available in local hardware)
1"x2" wood (available in local hardware)
Drawer Sliders
Screws
White wood grain sticker w/ self adhesive (ACE Hardware at SM and Cebu Home Builders)
Rain or Shine Fresco Paint (White)


Tools that I used:

Jigsaw Tool Black & Decker
Drill Gun Bosch









No comments :

Post a Comment