pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Getting Addicted






MILKY DRESS PREMIUM & FACEFLUX MULTILIP & CHEEK
Got these products from Serrymall


Hi there!
I just received a package last week. As you have read my previous reviews.
 I’m slowly addicted in trying out new stuffs and Korean products is one of the products that I really love to try. 
If we are talking about product quality, 
will there is no doubt, Korean products is one of the top. 

During my previous review about Hayan Korea's Vitamin Intensive Cream
 which I'm very much impressed of how it works great on my skin. 
The only problem was they don't have a branch here near to my place. 
Now they have a good news! 
You can now buy their products online at Serrymall and you can even have high end freebies. Isn't it amazing? 

And that's not all! 
They are proud to introduce new brands that you’ll definitely love to try out. 
They have FACEFLUX and MILKY DRESS products that is raved by most Korean women. 

So what I got from them is FACEFLUX Multi Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Cherry and MILKY DRESS PREMIUM. 
Honestly I wasn't expecting too much but then again the products exceed my expectations! FACEFLUX Multi Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Cherry is very gorgeous, moisturizing and healthy with Vitamin A/B/C. 

MILKY DRESS is definitely my holy grail. 
These product works amazingly on my skin, promise! 
If you have sensitive skin, oily/combination and sweaty face? 
Yes, I’m talking about sweating out all your makeup to waste right after putting it on your face. 
All I can say is MILKY DRESS PREMIUM would be worth to try for. 
You read the review here.


So that’s all for today. <(^_^)>
Let me know if you've tried these products and please comment bellow.

I love to hear from you guys. Thanks!

1 comment :

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and receive cash from every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete