pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Armored by Speck from Digital Walker



 
Let your Macbook show your true colors!
Grab any Speck Macbook case at 50% OFF until June 9!



   

I was so excited when I received my laptop.
But I realized I need to look for a case and you know how hard it is to look for one that fits with your budget. Right?




I've got mine in dark blue and I'm just one lucky gurl!
Digital Walker is having 50% off for Speck Macbook case which is one of the trusted brand that you can find. So blessed!
SeeThru for MacBook Pro with Retina Display SmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina DisplaySmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina DisplaySmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina DisplaySmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina DisplaySmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
SmartShell (Neon Colors) for MacBook Pro with Retina Display SmartShell SATIN for MacBook Pro with Retina Display

Also available with variety of cute colors too! here




No comments :

Post a Comment