pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Colors of My Lips




I promised to make a review about lipsticks so here goes one.




1. Excel Paris Long Lasting Vitamin E&A Volume Uplip





It actually last longer than I thought.
Matte red and very sexy looking.
But the down side is it's hard to remove if you apply it directly to your lips. 
It really hurts scrubbing all the pigments remained.




So the best thing to do is apply first petroleum jelly before applying any lipstick to achieve a healthy looking lips. 
Also it helps reviving dead looking lips! ^_^





2. Mac Frost Lipstick



I really like this lip color though I'm not a fan of pink but definitely love how it made my lips look cute.





3. Mac Barbie Lipstick




I only used one swipe here but as you can see it really enhanced my lips.








Before bedtime take off all makeup and lipstick and apply petroleum jelly to have that youthful healthy lips.






No comments :

Post a Comment