pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Bliss

Online shopping is making me crazy! 
My payment got delayed and honestly I don't know what happened. 
To cut the long story short, the long wait is over and at last the products arrived!
 You can probably draw my face how big my smile is. hehe


Tadan! look freebies! ^_^


This is the palette that I've been waiting inside the bubble wrap. ^_^ 


 My favorite color is black so I'm keeping these boxes.

Inside it! Mac professional makeup.




Next is the lippies that I've got from her.
Can't wait to swatch them. I'll be making another post for these.





Now talking about freebies.
The thrilling part hehe.




Inside it and Yey! I've got so many!
hehe I really love all the products specially the Mac lipstick.
I really wanted to cry! While I was taking pictures I can't imagine how generous she is. hehe

I also love this one. You can't tell it's fake! ^_^
 it really looks good and I probably need to learn how to to use it.


By the way all of these super thanks to Miss Ann.
If your looking for cosmetics you can check her page here.

And also she's so friendly you might find a close friend 
who knows how to value your money. ^_^


1 comment :