pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

FOOD: Homemade Apple Green Cake



Cousin's wedding in apple green theme. 
We're so excited about it from planning to making the invitations to decorations and baking her cake!


Beating an egg is not that easy specially when you do it manually.
My gasssssshhhhh! where is modern technology? T_T




My favorite part!
Icing galore. ^_^

 


Flower icings! We really had fun decorating the cake.
Though I was wondering why we run out of flower icings but still we manage to decorate it nicely. ^_^



Closeup for the top. 


So here's the finish product. ^_^
We started baking 9PM and I went to bed in 3AM.
 We really had a great time with the cake.
Though flower icings we're still missing and I went crazy looking for it we still satisfied with our output. <(^^,)>




We gave it to the couple as a gift and they liked it.
But I think she didn't mean to put the whole slice on his mouth. Right?
Now I'm thinking of baking more! hehe
^_^



By the way the culprit of the missing flower icings.




2 comments :

  1. wow! you did an awesome job :) that cake looks delicious!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vicky! ^_^
      it's my first time baking and I'm glad it looks like a cake!
      Thank you so much for the comment. ^_^

      Delete